Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reflection Blog

Electronic Communication is coming to an end tommorrow, so it's time to sit and reflect about what I have learned about CMC.

Over all, I learned the basic definition of Computer Mediated Communication. I had no idea what this term meant at the begining of the semester. All I knew was that I would be blogging a lot in this class...and I did. From learning about CMC, I was able to evaluate myself and my bahavior with CMC. I use CMC, and that's a fact. I enjoy text messaging, emailing, iming, and facebooking.

But thanks to this class, I now realize that I am using CMC. Because I started realizing, now I focus on cutting back. When I am in the midst of a text message I frequently think to myself, "This would be a whole lot easier if I just called this person right now." So, sometimes I call now.

I have also focused on my time spent on facebook. I rarely "creep" on facebook anymore, besides looking at pictures on Sundays from the previous nights rendezvous. But, I do notice that I have been on facebook a little more than often lately due to finals week.

But, everything must come to an end. So I guess it's goodbye blog...and believe me when I say, I will not miss you.

No comments: